Come help others and have some fun!
Soccer for Smiles Tournament
February 19 - 20, 2019
- The 3 vs. 3 soccer tournament will take place at Carpe Diem Field on 34 Saxon Street in Franklin, MA.
- Register a team with any of your friends (3-4 players) or sign up individually and we will place you on a team.
- No Coaches! This friendly tournament for players will be managed by our Junior Staff including substitutions.
- Tournament t-shirts are available at $10/shirt only when ordered in advance; Simply add $10/shirt to your registration fee. 2/15 Note: the t-shirt order has been placed. We ordered a limited number of extras t-shirts which we will make available first-ordered, first served.
- $100 donation for every team, and a $25 donation if you register individually, payable to "Soccer For Smiles".
- Anyone in 1st to 12th grade are eligible to play.
- All teams will play in a round-robin style tournament within a 2-3 hour time frame (exact times are to be determined).
- Thanks for the support of Downtown Sports, the Franklin Youth Soccer Association and the Franklin Soccer School!
('u' for under,
as of last August)